These are sooooo good… and sooooo easy. Use sea salt to get a great taste.
Cook Time: 6 min
Total Time: 6 min
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light Karo syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- sea salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cook 6 minutes, stirring every two minutes.
- Stir and pour into lightly greased dish. 8×8 size works best. If you grease waxed paper it just pops out.
- Let cool. Cool in fridge to get best cutting experience.
- Cut, wrap in wax paper & store in air tight container.
Amount Per Serving