This will be new for 2015, last year we made the bars. I am still on the fence, but will give the cookie versus a go!
- 3⁄4 cup butter room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1⁄4 cup brown sugar light
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- 6 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup butter room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips melted
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Beat in brown sugar for 1-2 minutes until fluffy.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt and beat until evenly mixed. Turn mixer to low and add in flour.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped cranberries. Chill dough for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop dough on baking sheet about 2 inches apart and bake for 9-11 minutes, until edges are golden and centers are just set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and beat until creamy. Finally mix in melted white chocolate, beating until incorporated.
- Spread frosting on top of cookies.
- To garnish, sprinkle remaining chopped dried cranberries on top of cookies, evenly distributing them among all the cookies. Finally, drizzle melted chocolate on top.