Since these cards take 17 minutes or less I thought I would “whip” up another one……big mistake…..I am still peeling glue from my fingers. LOL
I wanted to make a valentines card, so I grabbed some cardstock and papertrey stamps/dies…. That was the easy part….
So you do not think I cheated and used more supplies than required, I thought it would be great to use the heart paper from the Kissing Booth Collection from Basic Grey.
Supplies I sued:
1) Brown Woodgrain paper by Ellen Hutson
2) Papertrey Ink Cover Plate Hearts Die
3) Kissing Booth Paper by Basic Grey
4) Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Love Die
5) Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Love Mini Stamp Set (used the word True)
6) Glitter Foam from Walmart (great price for a whole stack of glitter foam)
7) Simon Says Stamp Black Ink
Now I spent 15 minutes glueing the hearts as fast as I could onto the back of the die cut paper…..PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEE do not look too closely at the card as you will see glue stuck here and there and the paper is not aligned. LOL. This is not the card to do in 17 minutes! PRESSURE!!!!!!!
But I really like the card, in spite of all the glue and boo-boos. HA!!!!
Also posted at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Hearts
Enjoy, thanks for looking! I love comments!!! I really do!!!!!